The information you provide during a private session, course, workshop or electronic communication is of the utmost importance. It will remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with any other parties.
If you received a mailing from Chantelle Renee, (a) your email address is either listed with as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with Chnatelle Renee. Your time and attention are respected by controlling the frequency of mailings.
Your email address will never be shared, sold, or rented to anyone. If you have received an email in error or you wish to stop receiving emails from Chantelle Renee, you may remove yourself from the mailing list by sending an email with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the header.
Booking Your Appointment
Full payment is required to reserve your date and time. To book your session contact me directly via email ChantelleRenee@hotmail.com or phone (507) 696-3199 this will ensure no overlapping with other clients. I will do my best to accommodate your schedule.
You must be 18 years old or older for my services. Individuals under the age of 18 must give proof of parental/guardian consent.
Private Sessions, Transformational Packages & Gift Certificates
Transformational Packages and Gift Certificates are to be used within one year of purchase. If you have purchased a prepaid package or session and are unable to use what you purchased, you may transfer the remaining hours to a friend or family member. There are no refunds for sessions purchased.
Full payment is required at the time of booking for all sessions with Chantelle Renee. As a courtesy and to avoid being charged 50% of your session fee, please reschedule or cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Session fees are forfeited when cancelled with less than 24 hour period before scheduled start time or if the client does not show up for their scheduled appointment. A partial 50% refund, less transaction fees will be extended if a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled session time.
All sessions begin at the scheduled time. For Skype, FaceTime, or phone sessions, if you are unable to answer the call at the time of your scheduled session and Chantelle Renee does not hear from you within 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, that session and payment are forfeited.
Services offered by Chanatlle Renee are not intended to act as a replacement for proper medical or psychological care. Chantelle Renee makes no claims receiving any of her services will cure any illness. Consult your physician or health care professional regarding particular health matters. Chantelle Renee disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from any information given or received during your consultation(s) with her.
Intuitive information received during a session is intended to provide general and inner developmental information only and is not intended as medical advice, psychiatric or psychological evaluation, diagnosis, or treatment. Chantelle Renee does not diagnose conditions, nor perform medical treatment, or interferes with the treatment of a licensed medical professional.
Energy sessions can be used together with any other form of medical, natural or alternative therapy to compliment it. It is recommended you see a licensed physical or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological need you may have.
The word ‘healing’ means to bring your body to balance, this is different for each person. You are welcome to discuss your expectations before receiving a session with Chantelle Renee.
The client understands the body can heal itself. Long-term imbalances in the body sometimes require multiple treatments to bring the whole-body system back into balance.
Self-improvement requires commitment on the part of the client, a willingness to make changes and take action in a positive way to receive the full benefit of a session with Chantelle Renee
I respect you and your time and acknowledge that emergencies do come up. Chantelle Renee will do her best to work with you in these cases. On the rare occasion that Chantelle Renee cannot make the scheduled session time, a full refund or chance to reschedule at your convenience will be extended your way.
In booking a session with Chantelle Renee, you agree and verify that you, the client
1. you have voluntarily decided to participate and have requested a session on your own free will.
2. you alone hold the decision making power and are completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following your session.
3. you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, and spiritual well-being.
4. you are 18 years of age, and not declared incompetent
5. on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Chantelle Renee, including her employees, employers, and any other persons associated with Chantelle Renee, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation to work with Chantelle Renee. You further agree that under no circumstances will you, or any other person associated with you present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Chantelle Renee, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session or learning program resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Chantelle Renee.
6. understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Chantelle Renee or any persons associated with Chantelle Renee as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Chantelle Renee and all persons associated with Chantelle Renee from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims
7. understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law
8. agree that Chantelle Renee can use portions of any feedback sent to her after the session as a testimonial using first name only and state/province and country and without revealing any specific information about the session
9. agree that Chantelle Renee can use portions of your session for educational articles and promotion without revealing any of your personal information, to assist with her mission of teaching, sharing and spreading the message of higher consciousness.
10. agree to receive occasional future emails from Chantelle Renee in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information. You can unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.
11. are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions
12. have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking and/or purchasing a session, or learning program with Chantelle Renee represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Chantelle Renee.
You, The Client, Accept And Agree To All Of These Terms And Conditions upon purchasing goods or services provided by Chantelle Renee and waive any and all legal actions against Chantelle Renee.
Blog & Website Disclaimer
All of the information and content provided on the blog and website are available to you as a resource. Only you can be responsible for how you choose to use this information in your own life. By using this website and/or products/services/advice, you agree to not hold Chantelle Renee or any of her affiliates liable for damages including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages that may occur from following the advice or ideas shared in blog posts, newsletter, or website content, or with the use of any free or paid work that is shared with you (blogs, videos, ebooks, ecourses, meditations, private sessions, newsletters, etc.) Information on this website is provided in a good faith effort to educate, however, each situation is different. Use your best judgment. All purchases are considered 100% non-refundable once the transaction is complete.
Unless otherwise noted I, Chantelle Renee, am the legal copyright holder of all material on this website and offered for purchase through this website. It cannot be used, reprinted or republished for profit without my written consent as that would be intellectual property copyright infringement. Public content, as on Chantelle Renee social media pages or the blog may be shared freely as is with credit to Chantelle Renee.
As stated in the terms and conditions, all the information provided on the blog, courses, workshops, or in private work with Chantelle Renee is for educational purposes only. By engaging in any resources offered here, you agree that you do so at your own risk and that you cannot sue Chantelle Renee for anything that you do or don’t do with the information. You agree that only you are responsible for the outcomes in your own life.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.